Bryan graduated from Hofstra University with bachelor’s degrees in both finance and computer information systems. He earned his MBA with a concentration in accounting from Monmouth University and a certificate in financial planning from NYU.
He holds the following credentials:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- AICPA Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- AICPA Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 securities registrations
- Life and Health Insurance license
- Property and Casualty Insurance license
Bryan was selected as a Five Star Wealth Manager* for 2018 and 2019. He is a former contributor at Kiplinger.com and is a frequent guest speaker on topics ranging from financial planning to tax and estate planning. He serves as the vice chair for the Investment Committee for the New Jersey Society of CPAs and is a former PTA treasurer. Bryan provides pro bono accounting assistance to victims of domestic abuse through the Safe Center of Long Island.
When not working, Bryan enjoys spending time with his family, working out, and reading.